Cabbage Red Acre
Jeweled-toned cyclamen just about to open
Viola ‘Jump Up Orange’
We offer master gardening tips and advice each month for areas of your garden.
- Plant cool-season flowers: Pansies, Cineraria, Cyclamen, Primroses and many more...
- Plant cool-season veggies: Kale, Spinach, Peas, Lettuce, Bok Chooi, Chard and still more...
- Clean up dead leaves and grass clippings to use for composting.
- Fallen leaves under fruit trees should be removed along with any dried fruit left on the branches.
- Check your fruit trees for disease and treat accordingly.
For more, see our Care Guides and Garden Tips.
As an independent garden center, we deeply appreciate the continuing patronage of our longtime customers. Creating a Loyalty Club is our way of rewarding customers for their loyalty to our family-owned nursery. New customers are welcome, too, of course!
Deadline to order specialty fruit and nut trees from our First Pick Program. Discount does not apply.
Turn clocks back an hour.
Wegman’s Winter Hours begin. Monday - Sunday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Noble Fir Christmas Trees, 9 to 20 feet and all size Silver Tip Christmas Trees available for purchase.
Noble Fir Christmas Trees, 5 to 8 feet available for purchase.
WEGMAN’S CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING!
Reopen for business at 8:00 A.M.
Deadline to order and pay for bare-root trees and roses. 10% discount applies.
Visit the Garden for the Environment website to register for their upcoming garden workshops.